CRISIS MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP
Crisis Management Workshop for a four hour workshop for a minimum of five people per session.
Crises that are not dealt with in an urgent and systematic manner from the onset, can cause irreparable damage to the organisation's reputation and credibility. It is therefore imperative to undertake scenario planning and formulate an effective crisis management plan that would showcase the organisation's strengths amidst the crisis. Vuma Reputation Management has gained international experience in providing structure, assistance and confidence amidst chaos to large organisations across the globe.
The Crisis Management Workshop covers the following topics of discussion:
- What is reputation management?
- The impact on the organisation's reputation if a crisis is not managed effectively.
- The importance of scenario planning.
- How to manage media in crisis.
- Using a real time crisis to develop a crisis communication framework.
- Discuss case studies
- Conflict Management Workshops can be provided upon request.
Vuma Media Training will equip you with all the necessary skills needed to deal with a crisis as efficiency and as confidently as possible.
REPUTATION MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP
Reputation Management Workshop for a four hour workshop for a minimum of five people per session.
The management of your reputation is dependent on how well you are able to communicate it. Reputation management is approached from the top down. Every organisation should comprehend the full impact of earning, building and maintaining a reputation.
The Reputation Management Workshop will address the following:
- You and your reputation in the context of your organisation's business.
- Why reputation management is vital to the success of YOUR organisation.
- The impact you, through your actions, have on your organisation's reputation.
- The value YOU bring to the organisation.
- A step-by-step guide of the Reputation Management Framework.
- The management of your reputation is dependent on how well you are able to communicate it.
- Reputation management is approached from the top down. Every organisation should comprehend the full impact of earning, building and maintaining a reputation.
- Business etiquette workshops can be provided upon request.
CALL CENTRE REPUTATION MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP
Call Centre Reputation Management Workshop for a two-hour workshop conducted on premises with a minimum of 10 people per session.
An organisation's call centre has moved up in rank and now serves as one of its most important enhancers of reputation. The call centre serves as a brand ambassador for the organisation and can thus, easily damage its repuation if the call centre staff are not properly trained and informed of their role as reputation and brand ambassadors for the organisation.
The Call Centre Reputation Management Workshop covers the following:
Practical Case Studies
The trainer will share actual case studies of some of the country's top call centres and discuss, in depth, the reputational issues that rose, how they were dealt with, and the possible damage the organisation may have incurred.
Reputation Management Framework
Delegates will be given a step-by-step guideline to assist them in managing potentially damaging situations. These steps will address the importance of training, following procedure and protocol as well as tone and language.
PRESENTATION AND PUBLIC SPEAKING WORKSHOP
Presentation and Public Workshop is a four-hour workshop with a minimum of five people per session.
The presentation and public speaking workshop will be a tailored four-hour session designed to provide you and your organisation with the following:
- Empowerment - this will be utilised when making a presentation to an audience.
- Effectiveness in and when representing the organisation.
- Encapsulation of the message of each presentation.
Issues covered during the Presentation and Public Speaking Workshop are:
- Speak in sound bites
- Business conduct/Social habits
- Key messages
- Neuro-linguistic programming
- Use of names and titles
- Voice control
- Conflict resolution
- Body language
- Cultural diversity
- Meeting & greeting
- Managing expectations
- Eye contact
STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP
Stakeholder Management Workshop is a four-hour workshop, for a minimum of five people per session.
An organisation's reputation is always viewed through the eyes of the stakeholders. How the organisation communicates, behaves and operates in the market produces results that contribute to the general perception held. Therefore, this session will encompass the effective management of the interface between your organisation and its stakeholders. The reputation is the ultimate business asset. The sustainability and profitability of all businesses depend on their reputation, in essence the trust of their stakeholders.
The Stakeholder Management Workshop session will address the following:
- Key influencers - Who are they?
- Why are they important?
- Identification of Primary and Secondary stakeholders.
- How to network with stakeholders.
- Identification of the best tools to communicate with your stakeholders.
- The importance of key messages.
- When to communicate with your stakeholders.
- Who is responsible for communication with stakeholders?
WRITING SKILLS WORKSHOP
Writing Skills Workshop is a two-hour workshop for a minimum of five delegates per session.
The Writing Skills Workshop provides you with the necessary tools to improve your writing skills through clear and effective communication, as well as unique insight into what the media world and journalists require of you during media/organisation interactions. It teaches you how to structure your writing, use appropriate language and grammar. to write different media using the correct emphasis. tone and style, and how to develop a quality press release that will put your organisation at the forefront of effective communication in today's global economy.
The Writing Skills Workshop content includes:
- Indentification of various media and the correct emphasis, tone and style for each.
- How to structure your communicatiions - heading, introduction, body and conclusion.
- The correct use of language
- Writing to ensure it is read
- Different approaches to writing for email, internet, memos. reports, minutes, etc.
- Effective use of email, SMS and other channels.
- Follow-up communications post meetings, etc.
- Writing for the internet.
- Using the internet to increase exposure for your organisation.
- Understanding the role of the journalist and how they choose material for publication.
- How to target releases successfully to relevant media.
- Why the 'gunshot' approach never works.
- How to structure a press release for the media.
- Real examples of effective vs. ineffective releases and interview motivations.
The course adopts an informal feel which allows for real-time questions and discussions, which by the end would prepare you for formal, real-life writing.
KEY MESSSAGE WORKSHOP
Key Message Workshop is a four-hour workshop, for minimum of five people per session.
Effective communication is an important tool to being successful. At the core is the ability to develop key messages. Key messages open the door to meaningful communications with your audience, because they bridge what your audience already knows and where you are trying to take them. Key messages are a means to an end. They assert your viewpoint. Key messages are opinions that you can back up with proof and case examples, which you demonstrate with your story.
The Key Message Workshop session will address the following issues:
- What is a key message?
- How to identify a key message.
- Identify the best tools to communicate key messages effectively.
- Practical guidelines.
- Develop key messages.
FACILITATING EFFECTIVE MEETINGS WORKSHOP
Effective Meeting Facilitation Workshop is a two-hour workshop, for a minimum of five people per session.
Effective meetings are meant to leave you energised and feeling like you have accomplished something. Ineffective meetings never seem to reach conclusion and often leave you wondering why you were even present. Vuma Reputation Academy's Meeting Workshop is designed to educate you on how to be as effective and as relevant as possible while conducting meetings.
The Effectivce Meeting Facilitation Workshop session will address the following issues:
- The elements of an effective meeting.
- The structure of a meeting.
- Time allocation for a meeting.
SOCIAL MEDIA WORKSHOP
Social Media Workshop for a two-hour workshop for a minimum of 20 people per session.
The Social Media Workshop will cover the following:
- Introduction into reputation management, social media and its impact.
- Guidelines when using social media.
- Consequences of your actions.
- Case studies.
- How to protect your online reputation.
- How to monitor your online reputation
- Defining target audience.
UNION PROTOCOL TRAINING WORKSHOP
Union Protocol Training Workshop is a three-hour workshop for a maximum of 20 people per session, run by a union expert.
The Union Protocol Training equips the delegates with an understanding of:
- The company's policies, HR and the unions with which they engage.
- Which unions are involved.
- Who are the representatives on both sides.
- How to conduct a union meeting between both parties.
- The important points for an agenda.
- Tones that must be used during negotiations.
- Questions and answers.
BEING HEARD IN THE BOARDROOM
Many women are being challenged by not being heard in the boardroom. There are differences in the way men and women think, feel and solve problems. This course is focused on helping women become more skilled at navigating a different culture without trying to become like their male counterpart. There are specific skills that will assist a woman in being heard during meetings as well as being more successful in having her ideas accepted and utilised.
The Being Heard in The Boardroom session will look at the following:
- How to make an impact
- How to cut through the clutter
- Tone of voice
- Dress and body language
- Building your personal reputation
- Understanding cultural diversity
- Unlocking your inner confidence
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming
SOCIAL ETIQUETTE WORKSHOP
Protocol is what to do in a given situation. Etiquette is how to do it - and how to do it gracefully.
- Communication Etiquette
- Business Lunch and Dining Etiquette
- Meeting Etiquette
- Tipping Etiquette
- Business Cocktail Party Etiquette
- Telephone Etiquette
- Email Etiquette
9 Rules of open-office ettiquette
15 Workplace etiquette rules
Why brand and reputation
Building your personal brand to benefit the company
Become a Thought Leader
Rules of engagement
Dress code do's and don't - male and female
Voice control and language
Implications of Social Media
Social Media crisis case studies
This is a four hour workshop for a minimum of 10 people per session.