The annual membership fee is €1000 plus 14% VAT, which provides membership access to the INBREC Africa Chapter and to the presentations at the African meetings.
Membership Benefits include:
- Inclusion into an exceptional society and think tank – national and international in scope (currently Germany, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and Nordics have established communities but Austria, Benelux, India and Japan are also considering creating Country/Regional Chapters);
- Participation of up to two persons from the respective organisation to all INBREC Africa Chapter continental meetings;
- Due to the specific working rules, frank and unfiltered information and insights will be shared from senior peers and practitioners from multinational blue chip companies and other respected organisations;
- Being part of a movement that improves the discipline of stakeholder-guided brand and reputation management – with the clear goal to support the business of each individual organisation;
- Access to all confidential presentations presented within the African Chapter meetings;
- Access to the Chapter Africa member’s only section of INBREC homepage that will be further developed to serve as an information platform for brand & reputation executives.
Fees for INBREC Summit in Europe
Members of the INBREC Africa Chapter have the privilege to be invited to the International INBREC Summit that takes place once a year in Europe. The participation fee for each individual of the INBREC Africa Chapter at the INBREC Summit is €1000 plus 14% VAT.
The invoice will be sent by Vuma Reputation Management to each member and must be paid upfront by the participating member or organisation of the respective Summit.