International Women's Forum
It is difficult to express the gratitude that the International Women's Forum has for your contributions to 2015 World Cornerstone Conference – Legacy and Inheritance – Journey to the Future as we explored What Makes Us South African with over 400 leaders from 30 nations convening in Johannesburg.
The program was a tremendous hit and the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive. We are certain each of the IWF members and guests who traveled from 30 nations felt a truly un-matched welcome to your country! We were honored to hold the event in such an inspiring place with so much hope for what the future brings.
IWF is grateful to you and IWF South Africa for making this Cornerstone Conference even better than we could have hoped.
Our members from around the globe carry many unforgettable memories with them to the many corners of the earth – and we thank you for your support in creating those memories.
I look forward to seeing you again soon.
Sein Chew, IWF Global President
City of Johannesburg
Thank you to all of you to making last night’s function to launch the Eco Mobility Festival the success that it was….
Thanks go to:
- Lorraine, Gaylene and Muhammed for all the logistics and arrangements
- Qhubeka for their video and bikes – and CSIR for their last minute ‘eco mobile vehicle’, thanks to Papama
- Konrad for his great SPOT ON TIME presentation and all the energy he has brought to bear
- Sunny for getting the website up and running and Sunny, Steve and the COJ team (including Phindi) for lots of tweeting!
- Katlego for getting the invites out (under lots of pressure!) – and with Nhlanhla for running the registration table
- Georgina, Nkosinathi, Jean and the VUMA team for all the media relations!
- Nkhensani for project managing and overseeing
- Puleng and Boitumelo (and Tash) for the assisting to determine at break neck speed the look and feel, the wall banners and the pop up banners!
- Hugh for the power- video/point presentation on cycling – also at the last minute!
- Boitumelo, Sam and others on arranging and setting up the branding
- Brown, Phindi and the team at the Office of the Mayor on the EM’s speech
- Last but not least, Chippy for arranging the speakers (Adi, Valli) and for all the enthusiasm, leadership and encouragement!
I hope I have not missed any one out, if I have thank you to you too!
JOZI team @ work WORKS!
Executive Director, City of Johannesburg, Transport
Linked Environmental Services